General Jessica | 27 Mar 2008
Little Jude will turn 1 on April 2nd. It’s hard to believe our little guy has grown up so fast. Here is what he’s up to these days:
- He sometimes parrots back what we say without perfect pronunciation.
- He still suffers from separation anxiety. He cries often when I set him down and nearly every time if I walk out of the room he is in.
- He still has never slept through the night. He gets up at least 3 times a night and I usually have to feed him to get him to go back to sleep.
- He loves baths.
- He loves books.
- He does not like toys for the most part. He prefers to play with real household goods (e.g., a plastic hanger, an empty cereal box, a water bottle), etc.)
- He does not walk, except while holding onto things.
- He crawls really fast.
- He crawls up stairs, but doesn’t go down them.
- He drinks water out of a sippy cup.
- He sometimes uses a pacifier.
- He has 5 teeth and is working on #6.
- He enjoys brushing his teeth.
- He mostly hates diaper changes.
- He mostly hates getting dressed.
- He likes being thrown into the air.
- He loves technology (e.g., phones, computers, etc.). He placed his first phone call a couple weeks ago. He called the UnitedWay.
I got Jude a LittleTouch LeapPad Learning System and a book for his birthday. I’m so excited to give this to Jude.