Family Jessica | 01 Oct 2007
Jude will already be 6 months old tomorrow. Here is an update on our darling little guy:
- He can sit up by himself.
- He is getting his first tooth.
- He has not once slept through the night. He likes to get up at least a couple times each night to eat or visit with me.
- He has eaten a few solids in the last couple weeks (rice cereal, oatmeal cereal, barley cereal and hard-boiled egg yolk).
- He still loves sucking the finger of anyone who will share.
Today is Jude’s first day of day care. Thankfully, the day care provider is his Grandma Olson. Andy was not looking forward to going back to work. I think he enjoyed staying home with Jude as much as I did.